Prznt is a hip-hop artist who grew up in Florida, moving there from Cuba when he was six. Prznt has been putting out music for multiple years with some of his biggest songs including tracks “Laudy Daudy” and “Alone”. Both songs were released in 2018 with “Laudy Daudy” now close to hitting seven and a half million streams on Spotify and “Alone” sitting right above four and a half million streams. Since the fall of 2020, Prznt has released 10 singles all featuring a different color rose as the cover. The first song with this cover was “Motions”, which was released in September. The most recent release was put out this past week, January 3rd, called “Billionaire”. Many of the songs put out since September often feature guitars and follow a similar melodic sound. This sound seems to be fit Prznt’s style and will be interesting to see how it develops going further. I had the opportunity to learn more about Prznt with the questions below:
1. How would you describe the style of music you make?
I make all styles of music, from hip hop to Latin music.
2. How long have you been making music? What got you started?
4 years. I fell in love with music at an early age I always knew I was going to be doing this so when I got nice I said let’s go and started doing it seriously.
3. Who were some artists you listened to growing up?
Lil Wayne, Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Eminem.
4. Are there any artists you look to for inspiration?
I find inspiration in everything I can but Mainly look for inspiration in Kid Cudi and Wayne
5. You’ve been dropping singles all year do you think it’s important to consistently be dropping new music?
As an independent artist, I’ve grown to know there are no boundaries, and every shot you don’t take you won’t make so I feel it’s important for me to keep working and dropping music in an organized manner to keep growing and reach the entire globe.
6. Most of the music you have been putting out has no features. Is there a reason for that?
I love collaborating with other artists but as a growing brand I’m mainly focused on pushing myself and when the right time comes, drop amazing music with other artists.
7. Do you have any artists or producers you plan on working with within the near future?
Yes, definitely Saint JHN, Travis Scott, Metro Boomin, and many more.
8. Is there a meaning behind the rose on all your new releases?
Yes the rose is one of the things that represent my whole brand. I’m putting all of those songs as one big collection for the fans.
9. A lot of your recent releases use guitars in the beat. What about guitar beats are you drawn to?
I love guitar beats, they bring a certain vibe I can completely get lost in.
10. The music video for “Billie Jean” has a storyline and plot behind it. What was the inspiration for that?
Kill Bill was the inspiration for that video, going with the song as well as the lyrics relate to the visuals.
11. Are you planning on shooting more music videos in that style of having a storyline behind the video?
Yes, most definitely it makes for better viewing and really makes the songs come alive.
12. What are some goals of yours or things you hope to accomplish in 2021?
Over a million monthly listeners, billboard charts hit singles on singles.
Post by Spencer Bernard
LEAVE A VOICEMAIL OR TEXT:
LISTEN TO US!
AND ‘SUBSCRIBE’ to our email newsletter to know the very moment a new post is published!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The post Interview: Prznt Talks About Releasing New Music and Being Independent appeared first on Concert Crap.
Go to Source
Author: Spencer Bernard