Source: The Joongang via Naver
1. [+909, -85] A bit much to be suing people over calling you a cheapskate, no? You’re the top star, after all..
2. [+565, -89] Come to think of it, I’ve never heard news of the Rain couple donating to any charities. There must be a reason why he’s known as a cheapskate around his juniors, no?
3. [+369, -19] Rumors don’t start from no where… but it’s funny to me that he’s suing people over something as insignificant as being called a cheapskate ㅋ
4. [+276, -10] Wait, he’s getting this mad over being called a cheapskate?
5. [+142, -22] Still wrong of people to expect him to pay for them anyway… go make your own money, you poors
6. [+108, -2] It’s annoying to be called a cheapskate but it’s pretty small-minded of him to be suing them back over it
7. [+63, -2] I don’t like how he’s handling this. There’s no smoke without fire.. It’d be better for him to just show through actions that he’s not a cheapskate. Suing the rumors is just embarrassing.
8. [+61, -3] There’s a lot of people who know that he never donates to charities or participates in good deeds~ ㅋ
9. [+58, -1] Ever notice how if you call a skinny person a pig, they don’t care… but if you call a fat person a pig, they get mad?
10. [+55, -1] I mean.. is being called a cheapskate something to be suing people over? If anything, he could’ve rewritten the narrative as being a good saver, hard worker… Everyone knows he’s lived a hard life so no one would care if he chose to save instead of being spendy. Instead, he’s choosing to sue without excuse?
1. [+1,046, -66] He’s really suing people for calling him a cheapskate?? If anything, that’s just going to make people think of him as an even bigger cheapskate
2. [+550, -53] It’s funny to me that he’s claiming legal action over being called a cheapskate. He must be a cheapskate at heart, huh?
3. [+477, -42] Well, there’s no law that says you must buy all your juniors meals if you’re richer than them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+67, -1] Perhaps before he starts suing, he should be looking back at his life and how he’s reached a point where people are calling him a cheapskate
5. [+51, -0] Both sides are foolish. One side for lying starting rumors over buying food and the other side for suing over that.
Go to Source