Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,450] I’ve noticed that there are a lot of people who don’t think depression is a big deal? I hope you experience it for yourself one day. You will never be able to say the same.
2. [+1,033] We will never know the answer to “why?” unless we are in their shoes. Just stay quiet if you don’t know what someone’s going through. If you’re a fan, just say find strength and support them. Whether physically or mentally, there is no need to point fingers at someone who is struggling.
3. [+1,096] After reading the comments, I can see why some people suffer from depression;;
4. [+702] I can’t imagine the struggles he must’ve gone through after debuting as an idol at such a young age ㅠㅠㅠ find strength ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+375] As someone dealing with a panic disorder myself… fight to live, Taemin-!!! You can do it!!!!
6. [+346] I would still like to praise him for taking his first step as a soldier
7. [+124] The comments are making me want to support him
8. [+95] After reading some comments here, I can see why celebrities get depression and panic disorders
9. [+374] I think he knew what the comments would be like so he chose to stick it out for eight months even though he’s been suffering from these conditions way before his enlistment… It would’ve been more comfortable for him if he had just gone into public service from the start.
10. [+89] Ah.. depression… find strength…
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+229] From Jonghyun to Taemin, seems like SHINee is going through a lot, especially severe depression and panic disorder. As big as SM is, why aren’t they doing a better job supporting the mental health of their artists?
2. [+108] Taemin has been suffering from these disorders long before his enlistment and it seems like he tried to stick it out for as long as possible seeing as how his transfer is happening eight months after his enlistment. It’s not nice to speak ill of him without knowing the depths of his struggles.
3. [+57] We all have our own fears and struggles
4. [+27] Don’t think bad thoughts, let’s see you soon, Taemin-! There are so many people who love you and are waiting for you~ come back and let me shower you with the love you’ve been missing!! Find strength for just a bit more!!
5. [+16] Taemin-ah, find strength
Go to Source